Access our online panel in 34 countries across Africa.
Our online panel and data collection capabilities helps businesses understand consumers across the continent.
Our representative online panel is mobile based to ensure deep reach and fast turnaround times. You will be able to have thousands of respondents in a highly engaged online panel, and detailed answers to your questions – with results available in a few days.
Reach out to a representative panel of consumers in 34 countries in Africa
Representative online panel with a robust quality:
With the Sagaci Research pan-african online panels you will have a robust quality control process that allows seamless and comparable multi-country studies.
Our representative online panels are mobile based to ensure deep reach and fast turnaround times. This means that in a few hours you will be able to have thousands of respondents in a highly engaged online panel, and detailed answers to your questions – with results available in a few days.
What kind of data will you receive with our market research panel?
- Specific locations (regions, cities,…)
- Specific household characteristics (eg. number of kids, age of kids,…)
- Consumers of specific FMCG categories (food & non-food)
- Owners of appliances and electronics
- Owners of vehicles
- Users of specific financial products (including insurance)
- Specific occupations (eg. farmers, IT professionals,…)
Why should you trust our online panel?
- Panelists recruited through several recruitment channels: Advertising campaigns, social-network influencers, referrals, direct sign-up,…
- All panelists profiled during initial sign-up: Sign-up with their Google / Android account (unique)
- Demographic characteristics Panelists are encouraged to visit the app on a daily basis to remained engaged
- From one to four surveys completed per month
- Additional small internal questions can be answered on a daily basis Panelists are scored based on the overall quality of their answers
- Priority given to higher-score panelists during survey assignment
See it below the benefits of having a quality online panel from Sagaci Research - Your expert tool to quick and cost-efficient representative surveys :
Access customers in 34 countries through a simple point of contact
Trusted and engaged members providing high-quality answers
Nationally representative sample cutting across all socio-demographics: age, gender, income, urban / rural,…
Gather massive amounts of data in a short-time frame
Leverage profiling data to target specific groups
Quick-turn around times and accelerated fieldwork
Our insights from online B2B panel in Africa
With Christmas around the corner, we’ve gathered the results from our October SagaBrand surveys to share the top mobile phone / cell phone brands in South Africa, directly from the perspective of consumers. Top 3 recommended cell phone brands in South Africa Across the 14 KPIs tracked in SagaBrand (read more), Samsung, Apple and Huawei02/12/2021
The October SagaBrand results are out for foodservice in Nigeria. Find out below which restaurant and fast food chains were most known… and which are still to be discovered by the masses. Why does brand awareness matter? Measuring the awareness of your brand and your competitors is the crucial first stage of your marketing strategy.29/11/2021
In this article, we explain the What? Why? Where? and How? of SagaBrand. We then share recent results from Beauty & Personal Care in Senegal, in which 82% of our panel reported that they believe NIVEA represents good quality. What is SagaBrand? SagaBrand is our continuous brand health performance tracking tool. For brands in over16/11/2021
In Kenya, 38% of respondents chose Ariel as their preferred detergent. Sunlight was the nation’s next favourite – with 29% preferring the brand out of all those they had ever used. The results arrive from the October SagaBrand survey, in which our proprietary panel provided their opinions about brands in Kenya. The panel reflects the10/11/2021