Access our online panel in 34 countries across Africa.
Our online panel and data collection capabilities helps businesses understand consumers across the continent.
Our representative online panel is mobile based to ensure deep reach and fast turnaround times. You will be able to have thousands of respondents in a highly engaged online panel, and detailed answers to your questions – with results available in a few days.
Reach out to a representative panel of consumers in 34 countries in Africa
Representative online panel with a robust quality:
With the Sagaci Research pan-african online panels you will have a robust quality control process that allows seamless and comparable multi-country studies.
Our representative online panels are mobile based to ensure deep reach and fast turnaround times. This means that in a few hours you will be able to have thousands of respondents in a highly engaged online panel, and detailed answers to your questions – with results available in a few days.
What kind of data will you receive with our market research panel?
- Specific locations (regions, cities,…)
- Specific household characteristics (eg. number of kids, age of kids,…)
- Consumers of specific FMCG categories (food & non-food)
- Owners of appliances and electronics
- Owners of vehicles
- Users of specific financial products (including insurance)
- Specific occupations (eg. farmers, IT professionals,…)
Why should you trust our online panel?
- Panelists recruited through several recruitment channels: Advertising campaigns, social-network influencers, referrals, direct sign-up,…
- All panelists profiled during initial sign-up: Sign-up with their Google / Android account (unique)
- Demographic characteristics Panelists are encouraged to visit the app on a daily basis to remained engaged
- From one to four surveys completed per month
- Additional small internal questions can be answered on a daily basis Panelists are scored based on the overall quality of their answers
- Priority given to higher-score panelists during survey assignment
See it below the benefits of having a quality online panel from Sagaci Research - Your expert tool to quick and cost-efficient representative surveys :
Access customers in 34 countries through a simple point of contact
Trusted and engaged members providing high-quality answers
Nationally representative sample cutting across all socio-demographics: age, gender, income, urban / rural,…
Gather massive amounts of data in a short-time frame
Leverage profiling data to target specific groups
Quick-turn around times and accelerated fieldwork
Our insights from online B2B panel in Africa
SagaCube provides a unique insight into consumption and purchase habits across Africa for dairy products and many other categories. Over the last 12 months, South Africa had the greatest proportion of cheese consumption. 48% of its adult population said they had consumed cheese in the 4 weeks prior to completing the survey. In second place,25/10/2021
In this article, we share the results of the September brand-tracker, taking a look at which brands consumers would recommend most for foodservice in South Africa. Each month, consumers across Africa provide their opinions about the brands they love and hate. The results from the SagaBrand surveys can provide you with an insight into the20/10/2021
Next up in our focus on Financial Products & Services: the results for the September SagaBrand surveys conducted in Egypt. Read more: Top 10 banks in Uganda for customer satisfaction Sagaci Webinar – Financial Services in Africa Satisfaction across Financial Services in South Africa SagaBrand is a syndicated monthly brand health performance tracker. We conduct14/10/2021
As banking usage rises across the African continent, it’s a hot topic for banks to make sure they are performing ahead of the competition. This month our focus is on Uganda. Using data collected from our monthly SagaBrand surveys, we have compiled a list of the top 10 banks in Uganda, in terms of customer11/10/2021