- Posted by: Julien Garcier
- Categories: Consumer Goods / FMCG, Kenya, Nigeria, Sagaci Insights
Sagaci Research recently published studies of the purchasing habits of consumers in the capitals of two of Africa’s largest economies, focusing on FMCG, apparel, cosmetics and beauty products, household appliances, cars and consumer electronics.
These reports answer such questions as
- How often do consumers in Lagos and Nairobi purchase various types of food, where do they purchase them, and how do their shopping habits vary by age,income, gender and family circumstances?
- How do consumers strike a balance between price and quality in their shopping choices?
- Have they purchased household appliances, consumer electronics or a car during the 12 months prior to survey?
For more information, please e-mail us at email@example.com