- Posted by: Julien Garcier
- Categories: Algeria, Angola, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, DR Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Travel & Tourism, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia
This database presents a detailed picture of hotels across Africa’s fastest growing cities (28 cities in scope). It supplies key data on 1 400+ existing hotels as well as 150+ projects across the continent.
Data covered include: Name, Address, Status, Opening Date, Hotel Type (branded/non-branded), Operator, Brand, Chain, Number of Rooms, Classification, Room Price,…
Prime advantages of this database
- It consolidates all available information on hotels across Africa’s key cities into one convenient database
- It supplies details on each property allowing easy analysis at each level: city, country, operator,…
- It includes precise information on hotel projects across Africa
List of cities covered by database
- Addis Ababa
- Dar es Salaam
- Port Harcourt
Comments are closed.